SOLAR PANELS WITH ROTATION
We offer solar panels in complete system, support and guidance, according to the Sun location. The system covers the automation with actuators with guidance system and optical fiber surveillance cameras, remote controlled, secured in reinforced concrete for wind resistance up to 150 km/h and snow load of 200 kg/m2. This system of support together with cadmium telluride panels provides the highest yields from energy production.
PHOTOVOLTAIC PANELS WITH FIXED SUPPORT – IN LAND
Stationary panels are used on projects with significant installed power hanging on large surfaces. Photovoltaic panels are last generation type cadmium telluride and fastening frames are corrosion protected steel, galvanized steel or aluminum.
SOLAR PANELS INTEGRATED INTO THE ROOFS – ROOFTOPS
Roofs are the largest surface prepared for mounting PV. Costs are among the lowest. Aluminum roofs are available with integrated photovoltaic panels, the system very effective but low-cost and guaranteed against water infiltration. We finance rooftops with surface over 8000 m2.
SOLAR PANELS FOR FACADES
On certain buildings solar modules may be fitted on the facades or for sun protection of windows.
For price quotation please fill attached pdf. file: CHECK LIST
Advantages of photovoltaic panels delivered:
- Represents the next generation of solar modules with film cadmium telluride (CdTe) that utilizes a technology tested which converts solar energy into electricity;
- Modules with performing better than crystalline silicon in cases of high temperature and low light;
- Designed for commercial and industrial use;
- Modules with a size of 60 cm x 120 cm (available also in 68 x 170 cm), installations effortlessly fitted;
- Robust construction, with no frame, prevents the infiltration of water/moisture and minimize maintenance (available also with Alu frame).
- Photovoltaic colored modules, for a unique design in visible areas.
Advantages of support and fixing systems for photovoltaic modules:
- Galvanized metal fastening system with high level of resistance to corrosion;
- Fixing with anchor bolts into the concrete foundation;
- Use galvanized high-strength bolts with class 8.8 or 10.9;
- Photovoltaic modules farm with wind resistance of up to 150 km/h and snow load 200 kg/m2.